Universes Colliding!

Real & Digital is a blog about the intense interaction between our digital and real lives. I want to take a journey through this confluence of universes.

How is the physical changing the digital?
How do we cross back and forth between those two worlds every day?
What does the future hold for our digital and physical lives?
Will they merge into one?

I have so many questions (I'm sure you do too) and to be honest I'm not even going to try and answer them all, but rather I'll try and explore different aspects of our Real/Digital lives and see if together we can better understand them.

So this will be a series of blog posts on real and digital life and here's how it will go;

  • Rise of the Machines: Robots are after our jobs!!
  • Digital Love: love, intimacy and sex in a digital age.
  • As a man thinketh 'posteth': self image and identity in the real world and on-line.
  • The Online constituency: politics in the age of social media.
  • Crime & Punishment: Crime 2.0 .
  • Digital Dogs of War: open warfare on the digital high seas.
  • The Pinnacle of Evolution: AI and the end of the age of men.
These are just some of the topics I will cover. If you have suggestions on any other topics you feel I should explore-drop a comment.

I look forward to this being an interactive series so feel free to comment and share this with friends. Remember I'm not expert, so this will just be my (and hopefully your) two cents.

First post out next week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence: The second sixth day - Part 1

Digital Money: Bit Coin, Cryptocurrencies and the Block Chain - Part 2

Artificial Intelligence: The second sixth day - Part 3